[IPk] Remote Code

It is on the back of the remote - use the first six digits only.

By the way, you have all given me a good laugh with your bra-jumping antics!
I think I am a bit dull as I usually just stick my pump down my tights - and
hope that it won't fall out when I am walking - having said that it has
popped out on many an occasion - or if possible I put it in the pocket of my
trousers.  I do get some strange looks sometimes when I retrieve my pump
from down my tights though!

Audrey Sheal
IDDM 22 years +; Minimed 508 2 years +

Hi Pat
If you set your pump to vibrate mode then it should vibrate when you bolus
via the remote, if I remember correctly.

Which reminds me - where do I find the code for the remote? I want to set my

pump to use the remote but can't find the code to put in..... Di

Scottish Enterprise Network

Headquarters Address & Contact Numbers

150 Broomielaw
5 Atlantic Quay