Re: [IPk] To hold insulin pumps under skimpy clothes!?!

Hi Pat
If you set your pump to vibrate mode then it should vibrate when you bolus
via the remote, if I remember correctly.

Which reminds me - where do I find the code for the remote? I want to set my
pump to use the remote but can't find the code to put in.....