Re: [IPk] To hold insulin pumps under skimpy clothes!?!

Hi Di,

     Is it not refered to as "a clutch bag" I must admit I use to carry one
but found in the end I just seemed to end up carrying loads of stuff I never
     On a lighter note as we male pumpers do not have these bra problems,
one would hope or even be pleased to see a web page on "bra jumping test"
this does sound very informative but don't let my wife know!!!!!