Re: [IPk] To hold insulin pumps under skimpy clothes!?!

Hi John
I did think of you and your handbag when I wrote that :-)
My dad's words, not mine, i hasten to add.....
Perhaps I should extend French to European (stupid description because
British people *are* European, but you know what I mean) and suggest that you
look more European with your handbag than the average British person.
A lot of the European lecturers we get over here have handbag-type things,
especially the Italians.

As for Julian D, who i believe also carries a handbag, I think I'll just say
"no comment" :-)

But I do have one question, John. Would you dance round your handbag in a
nightclub? Or if not, what would you do with it?????
Curious minds want to know!

I had big traumas just before Christmas trying to find a handbag that fitted
in everything I needed but that I could take clubbing without looking silly.
I ended up with a sparkly red purse thing with a wrist strap that I could
just fit money, keys, meter and glucose tabs (it had a lipstick-holder, and
handily lipstick is the same size as half a pack of tabs, and tabs are much
more useful!