Re: [IPk] To hold insulin pumps under skimpy clothes!?!

On Tuesday 29 April 2003 15:02, you wrote:
> that's not a bad excuse for buying a low cut top...
> Push-up bras def work best for me and I am not huge chested! I certainly
> don't feel able to get away with putting it in one of the cups without
> feeling lop-sided!
> Sarah

Hi Sarah
Oh, I couldn't put it *in* one of the cups! What I do is put it horizontally
(or sometimes vertically) in the *centre* between the cups. It works best
with a sports bra or crossover-type bra - or any bra without underwiring
really. it doesn't show under tight tops, but the problem is with any kind of
underwired bra it's not very secure. My problem is always with any kind of
top or dress with very thin straps where you need a strapless bra, because
it's hard to get a pump to stay put.