Re: [IPk] To hold insulin pumps under skimpy clothes!?!

Hi Sarah
I agree about the bra pouch!
Though I can't figure out how anyone can clip the pump to their bra without
it showing (I have minimed pump too). Even under a loose Tshirt it still
shows when I do that, and I'm not particularly small chested. But thinking
about it some more, I've never tried it with eg a push up bra - that might
work better because of the way the material hangs over your chest, if you see
what I mean? I'll have to experiment some more. It's hard to get a pump to
stay secure inside a bra that has only a narrow strip in the center or inside
any bra with underwiring 9ie pretty much anything you'd wear under a sexy top
or dress!