Re: [IPk] To hold insulin pumps under skimpy clothes!?!

Hi Lesley
Do you have a Disetronic pump? If so, that makes sense.
With the Minimed pump, it lies flat against your clothes. I even sometimes
clip it inside out, ie so that the clip is on the outside and the pump is on
the inside, if I want to be more discreet and my skirt isn't mega tight!