Re: [IPk] To hold insulin pumps under skimpy clothes!?!

Hi Karen
The Minimed pump has a detachable clip, which you can use either with the
pump case or without. If you use the clip without the case, it lies pretty
flat against your clothes.

> It's been a while since I saw a Minimed, but doesn't it have a built-in
> clip? With D-Trons you have to use a plastic case with a clip attached.
> it's really very bulky and it sticks out quite far. I haven't used mine
> since the week I started with my pump :)
> I'd quite like to have a closer look at one of these:
> http://www.diabetesnet.com/ishop/product_info.php?cPath=45&products_id=193&

Is that the ClipnGo? From the picture I really can't see what it looks like!

> Does anyone own one already? How about those bra pouches that attaches to
> the centre of your bra at the front?

I know someone on this list had one, but I can't remember who. I think it
would be OK with a loose top but not a tight one. Also no good for anything
very active as I imagine it would bounce around. I just stick the pump in my
bra - either in the front or in the side (almost under the arm) - though it
does make a bulge if you wear it at the side under a tight top.

I've just been looking at the "half-slip" on that website though (Diabetes
Mall) and it looks quite good. Has anyone ever tried that?