Re: [IPk] To hold insulin pumps under skimpy clothes!?!

On Tuesday 29 Apr 2003 11:51, Di wrote:
> Oh - doesn't that look kind of strange? Why don't you just clip it to your
> skirt waistband with the clip in that case?

It's been a while since I saw a Minimed, but doesn't it have a built-in clip?
With D-Trons you have to use a plastic case with a clip attached. it's really
very bulky and it sticks out quite far. I haven't used mine since the week I
started with my pump :)

I'd quite like to have a closer look at one of these:

Does anyone own one already? How about those bra pouches that attaches to the
centre of your bra at the front?