RE: [IPk] To hold insulin pumps under skimpy clothes!?!

Hmm, don't know about that.  I wouldn't pin the pocket to my knickers without
wearing tights, as it would bounce around and look quite strange...

However, my pin up pocket is quite adaptable, and I have used it pinned to the
outside of a suit skirt without pockets or loops.  It holds it closer to my
body than any of my purpose made pump holders, which makes it quite discrete.