RE: [IPk] basal cover on glargine/ humalog

Hi John

 There are several ways of taking Lantus and some people do take it twice a day.
Here is some information
about how it can be taken.

 Sasha has Insulatard twice a day but we don't seem to get an overlap. I suppose
it depends on how much
and when you give it.

Sasha has not used Lantus yet.