Re: [IPk] To hold insulin pumps under skimpy clothes!?!

Hi Lesley
Oh, I think I see what you mean. It's not that there's a hollow in your
actual leg, but that there's a hollow between the dress and your leg!!!
That makes more sense....

As for pump-shaped pockets, I often wrap the pump in a "footsie" (small sock
like thing made of tights material that you wear on your foot inside your
shoe invisibly). I have one footsie that I sewed velcro to so that I can
velcro it onto the inside of other things (assuming I attach the other bit of
velcro somewhere). Quite handy. I'd be a bit worried that the pin might rip
my knickers, but I guess if it's wedged under your tights then it's OK. Which
is fine for winter, but what about summer? (I wear lots of skirts and dresses
in summer, but rarely in winter).