Re: [IPk] Check out BBC NEWS | Health | Safety alert over diabetes checks

Hi Helen
Not heard about it, but I don't think there's any cause for concern unless
you're taking a drug containing maltose....

I remember Gary Mabbutt once passed out dramatically after taking a big dose
of insulin because his meter told him his BG was something like 20 mmol/l,
when it was misreading because he'd dropped it previously (his BG was really