RE: [IPk] To hold insulin pumps under skimpy clothes!?!

Hello Di

When I'm wearing my cheongsam (Chinese dress) I put my pump down my tights,
but secure it in place with a little silk pocket that I pin to my knickers.
That way I can secure it in the hollow at the front of my leg and almost next
to the other leg, if you see what I mean, and it's neither visible nor able to