[IPk] Infusion Sites

Can anyone give me experiences with alternative infusion sites. ? Our son
has been using the outer part of the top
of his legs for a few months now with NO issues at all. Every insertion has
been 100%. He is loathed to move to
another area in case the success rate is lowered. We are worried about the
lack of healing time he is getting on
is present sites and I would really appreciate experiences from anyone out
there .

We are using 508 with mt321's infusion sets and our son is 10 coming on 11
with type1 since he was 5.
Pumping since Sept last year.