Re: [IPk] To hold insulin pumps under skimpy clothes!?!

Hi Jackie
thanks for that.
I'm guessing it's the "chickster" you're talking about.

Minimed do a "thigh thing" which is a similar idea - a pump sized pouch on a
sort of elastic band that goes round your leg. However I had a disastrous
moment when it fell down, so I've never really trusted it since! I've heard
very mixed reviews about these kind of things - some people swear by them and
some people find they just fall down. Maybe I should give it another go
though. My latest Latin dress has absolutely *nowhere* to put a pump, so I
tend to stick the pump in the top of my tights when I'm not actually
competing and wear a jacket on top (otherwise you can see the bulge and it
looks odd) and then just take it off every time I actually dance. But it's
not a great solution. I think I should get experimenting again!