[IPk] Re: Holiday Insurance

In a message dated 26/04/2003 13:52:16 GMT Daylight Time, email @ redacted
writes:

> names/phone numbers would be most helpful.
> Thanks
> Helen

Well there are 2 diabetics in our house and we got cover last year with no
excess for the diabetes.  My husband has no spleen and he had to pay an extra
#6.00 to have full cover for everything.  My daughter and I were covered
fully and we were told that arrangements would be made to fly emergency
supplies to us if necessary.  This was through Diabetes UK.  The total cost
was #41.00 including the excess for 3 of us for 2 weeks.  I am just searching
through the cabinet to see if I still have the documents, but either way, if
you go through Diabetes UK, you shouldn't have this problem at all.

Barbara