[IPk] re holiday insurance to cover lost meds

was there a problem with D Uk covering you?
I thought the main exclusion was hospitalisation in the last few months
I am sure they cover lost meds ( or a certain amount towards cost: not
sufficient to cover a pump as I remember but I would have thought enough for
insulin, injection device , glucometer and strips)