Re: [IPk] Holiday insurance to cover loss of meds?

>Does anyone know of a policy/company they have used that covers everything?

We have found the Liverpool Victoria to be reasonable (#127 for the two
of us, annual, world-wide).  Medications are excluded from 'medical'
coverage, but covered in the 'baggage loss' coverage.

Hope this helps,

(dm 30+, 508 2+)
Pat Reynolds
email @ redacted

     "I have now got a pesitilent doctorate thesis to explore,
      when I would rather be doing something less useful ..."

                (JRR Tolkien Letter 176)