Re: [IPk] Removal of adhesive & Excema/adhesive allergy

Hi Pat

Well I'm in Australia, so my source probably won't be much help to you
(incidentally, I either buy it direct from a medical supplier online
{www.brady.com.au} or I ask my local pharmacy to get it in for me) .. but
I've had a bit of a look around, and maybe one of these sites can help you ...

Or I'd expect you can just ask your local pharmacy to order some in for you
... but it's somewhat dear. I buy a box of 100 dressing strips for about
$100 au... but I only use half a dressing per cannula resite, so each
dressing use costs me approx. 50c (about 20p, I think).

Hope this helps somewhat.