Re: [IPk] Removal of adhesive & Excema/adhesive allergy

Hi Pat

Well I'm in Australia, so my source probably won't be much help to you
(incidentally, I either buy it direct from a medical supplier online
{www.brady.com.au} or I ask my local pharmacy to get it in for me) .. but
I've had a bit of a look around, and maybe one of these sites can help you ...

http://www.westons.com/completeo/completeo122.htm
http://www.smith-nephew.com/uk/
http://212.250.55.181/cons_detail.asp?id=6
http://www.lewis-plast.co.uk/erol.html

Or I'd expect you can just ask your local pharmacy to order some in for you
... but it's somewhat dear. I buy a box of 100 dressing strips for about
$100 au... but I only use half a dressing per cannula resite, so each
dressing use costs me approx. 50c (about 20p, I think).

Hope this helps somewhat.

Tori

http://www.hypostasis.info