RE: [IPk] Hospital visit today & marks from infusion sets

Hi Sarah

>Has anyone found any ingenious ways of getting rid of the sticky stuff
>though (I normally scrub at it in the shower!)

I also tried scrubbing it in the shower, with soap, with a loofah, body scrub,
even a pumice stone, and wiping with oil.  However, I have now found success
by .... simply rubbing it gently, in the shower, with the pad of my finger!
Works a treat!