Re: [IPk] Hospital visit today & marks from infusion sets

In a message dated 4/24/2003 8:20:44 PM GMT Daylight Time, email @ redacted

> Where do you get polyskins from. Haven't had enough sunny time to try out
> sunbathing with my pump yet! But I'm going to Spain in the Summer. I'm
> guessing that the sticky may not stay sticky for that long with a
> combination of windsurfing and sunbathing so I figure perhaps I should go
> prepared!
Hi Sarah,

Got mine from Medtronic.  They come in boxes of 50...AMT were kind enough to
let me try out a couple before I purchased, I don't know if Medtronic will
let you do that.  (If they won't, drop me an email with your address and I'll
gladly send you enough to try out and for your holiday, I have loads spare
within use by date as I only use them when on hols). I agree that it would be
a good idea to have a backup if you've not tried out the pump sticky in those
situations before (first time I went away to hot climes with the pump the
problem was so bad that I had to go back to MDI).