Re: [IPk] Removal of adhesive & Excema/adhesive allergy

Acetone and baby oil are not necessarily the worst things to put on your
skin to remove adhesive, but they are not necessarily good for it either. I
have had success with Lush massage bars (made with cocoa butter, shea
butter, and lovely essential oils). Obviously, anyone with an allergy to
cocoa butter should not use one. In the interests of full disclosure, I work
at the Lush in Oxford a couple of days per week :) .

IDDM 10 years; MiniMed pumper 6+ years

P.S. Lush info: http://www.lush.co.uk