Re: [IPk] Removal of adhesive & Excema/adhesive allergy

Hi Tori,

Where do you get the Opsite IV3000's from?  And how much do they cost?

I am very allergic to silhouettes, and get more or less irritated by sof
sets - I use the underlay used in the pack, but once in a while it
doesn't work.

Best wishes to all,

(dm 30+, 508 2+, see sig for current state of academic health)

Pat Reynolds
email @ redacted

     "I have now got a pesitilent doctorate thesis to explore,
      when I would rather be doing something less useful ..."

                (JRR Tolkien Letter 176)