RE: [IPk] Removal of adhesive & Excema/adhesive allergy

FWIW I seem to be allergic/hypersensitive to so much including my sister's
Givenchy perfume - but that's another story!

I now use Tegaderm patches underneath the Minimed/Medtronic Silhouette set.
This does not leave the gunge behind on my skin - thankfully - also no rash.
I've also tried Mefilm dressings which were okay too.

If I don't use this, I have mega problems with eczema.  I also use Oilatum
Gel in the shower and an aquaeous generic cream.  When eczema flares, out
comes the Eumovate.  Tea Tree Oil either diluted in a carrier oil e.g. grape
or almond oil, helps with the marks from the cannula.  But then YMMV <G>

Best wishes