Re: [IPk] RE: Return to MDI

> Hi Bev/Christine
>
>  Thanks for what you say about batteries from Jewellers etc.
>  Unfortunatley, the
> battery for my pump is not of the kind that can be purchased from
> anywhere but the suppliers of the pump.

What kind of pump do you have. As far as I know ALL the pumps take a
standard Energizer equivalent 357 battery except the new MM paradigm
which takes standard alkaline cells. The Disetronic pumps use 357's
disguised in a proprietary holder. See:

http://insulin-pumpers.org/howto.shtml
"Disetronic-Battery HOWTO"

Michael