[IPk] Temporary Return to MDI

 Can anyone give me any advice here. My battery is running on low at the moment.
I seem to be having some difficulty obtaining a battery from the suppliers and I
expect within the next 24 hrs or so the thing will be depleated completely. I
have asked for advice about what Insulin to use for Basal etc, but unfortunatley
my Diabetes centre seem to have as much idea as I do, though they will get back
later this afternoon I hope. Has anyone else had to go back to MDI as a
temparary measure? If so, what did you do? To be honest I really don't want to
the matter.