Re: [IPk] Hospital visit today & marks from infusion sets

Hi Barbara,

I have a reaction to the sticky tape on the insertion set, the hospital told
me to use Tegaderm (6 cm x 7 cm).  It's waterproof and doesn't leave any
sticky marks, its also available on prescription (so doesn't cost you
anything).  I still get a slight mark and dryness under the tegaderm where
the sticky tape from the cannula has been but i don't get the intense
itching, its so much better.

Hope that helps!
Mandy x