RE: [IPk] Supplies

 >>I just wondered if anyone has had difficulty in ordering
supplies this week? Or
are the suppliers closed down for a week after Easter?<<

I had no problem - I e-mailed Yolandi at Medtronic and got a
response straight back checking which address (work or home)
I wanted them sent to and confirming the delivery date.

Registered in England No: 3763515
Registered Address:
			100 Thames Valley Park Drive
			Berkshire   RG6 1PT   UK