From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted]On
Behalf Of email @ redacted
Sent: 24 April 2003 09:55
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IPk] Removal of adhesive & Excema/adhesive allergy

Hi
I am not on a pump...yet! But am hoping to push for one later next month. I
noticed the thread on adhesive removal and just wondered if anyone who uses
pump also has excema and/or a plaster allergy? How do you manage with this
and the adhesive used with the sets? It's just I have this and always run
into problems with sticky plasters, melolin tape, HRT patches, whatever, in
fact!
Thanks.
Helen