[IPk] Thank you cont

When a patient is ill I do agree that management is by the medics as was
your case John and indeed a few years ago when I was ill I could not have
cared who did my testing -it could have been the cleaner for all I cared!.
The biochemist has agreed that provided that provided I check in with the
glucometer 4 now and again and the readings are similar he is happy to let
me carry on as I do Carmel
Type 1 more years than I care to admit 508 2yrs 4months