[IPk] Thank you

Thank you for the feedback I received re testing bgs as an inpatient.I had a
positive meeting with the biochemist who surprisingly understood my point.
He could not change the rules throughout the whole hospital but was prepared
to meet a compromise. Pregnant women are not ill and have been religiously
trying to strictly maintain good glycaemic control throughout their
pregnancies and understandably become quite possessive about their own
management so why do we then come along and destroy their confidence? For
some of them it is the first time they have actually been taught about
management of the condition.

Hotmail messages direct to your mobile phone http://www.msn.co.uk/mobile