[IPk] Site infection

Hi all,

following high BGs and some discomfort, I changed my site yesterday.. and
found a big lump under it. It's obviously infected - very red and sore. I
am going to the GP tomorrow but I'm wondering whether they will want to
open it up (as it could run fairly deep, as these things go, due to the
canula) or whether they'll just give me some antibiotics? I know you lot
can't see it, but maybe youi've had a similar problem.

Karen (a bit worried)
* BursarVixen Enterprises     *  Web: http://www.bursarvixen.com/ *
* Email: email @ redacted *    Tel/Fax: (+44)(0) 709 226 4571 *
* Order Discworld T-shirts, DVDs, posters, diaries & more online! *