Re: [IPk] ketones- again

Sorry, I'm missed this conversation (been spending far to much time rowing
recently!). I've been finding that about 1/4-5 times I change my infusion
set (Minimed QuickSets) I go hyper for a few hours after. It's really
annoying as I can't predict when it will happen so can't really correct in
advance. If I inject I can't tell if there is a problem with the infusion
set (which there never has been to my knowledge) but if I keep giving
myself correction boluses I get back into normal range with about 4-5hrs.
It's not ideal as I tend to overshoot and go hypo and I don't feel great
when I am high for that period of time. So I would also be very interested
to hear any ideas how to overcome this problem.
IDDM 6+, pumper 3months (very sunburnt and aching after 12hrs on the river
this weekend!)