Re: [IPk] The Onion [PLEASE READ]

Do not take it AT ALL seriously. The Onion is a satirical newsletter - if
you look at "about us" or equivalent on their site, you will see that. They
state categorically that all persons (unless well known who are being
satirised), are completely made-up, as are interviews.

You left out the link: it is at
and info on who/what the Onion do is at

Try laughing at it, much better for your diabetes, and your outlook :)

(Just a boring Australian diabetic for almost 35yrs who knows her way around)