Re: [IPk] ketones- again

Sorry to hear about your bad experience but glad that you were able to
correct the problem without too much delay. I think that if it was me, I
would have taken some insulin by injection earlier. Whenever I can see that
my bgs are not coming down, I will grab my syringe and then investigate my
site/pump to see if there is a problem. The other thing that you might want
to consider is getting the Medisense Optium meter so that you can test for
ketones in blood. This way you can know much earlier whether you are becoming