[IPk] Re: Pamela Vidal

Hello Pamela

My 8-year-old went onto a pump in November last year and has put on over half
a stone since.  She was desperately underweight though and now I just have to
make sure she doesn't put any more on.  She is very active so I think we'll
be ok.  Did you need to gain the weight or not?  Now that my daughter's blood
sugars are better controlled, I expected her to put the weight on because she
was out of control before and the high blood sugars made her skinny.

Mum to Danielle