[IPk] RE:funding

Well the day arrived (Monday 7th) I am now hooked up to a D-Tron plus. I
have a months trial from Disetronic and 6 months from Health Authority,
but I found out today that I will have to fund the consumables after the
first month.
Apparently the way to go is to use the pump for 3 mths, have an HBa1c
then apply for funding on the grounds that HBa1c is lower.
Does anyone have any ideas how to get around this as I can't afford to
fund myself.

Joyce Jones