No Subject

Hi Karen,

I've had Quick sets accasionally get bent - the most annoying thing is
although they are bent and enough insulin is not going through to cause
some fairly major highs, they never seem to get blocked enough to set
off a no delivery. I'm not sure why though.

As for the ketones, they take huge amounts of insulin, and lots of
water to get rid of. Although it seems strange, you actually need to
eat when you have ketones in order that you can take high enough
amounts of insulin to get rid of them. If you're dehydrated, they also
take a while to get rid of. The length of time you've described sounds
very familiar though

Take care

Caroline Batistoni