[IPk] Claire Ward

I aplolgise as I wrote a longish spiel about how you can fit DM into your life
etc etc. I appreciate this may not be much help if you are still finding
injections extremely tough. If the problem is " needlephobia" or extreme
hatred of injections I understand that a needle free injector is available on
the NHS. If you dislike injections to this extent you probabley dislike
testing as well. There are metres with which you can tst on the forearm which
is allegedly far less unpleasant ( less nerve endings I think, and also these
metres require a smaller drop of blood)