Re: [IPk] Sore fingers

Hi John,

Great minds think alike (hee-hee)! Just checked the B-D website and found
that the ones I'm betting we both use, the Ultra-Fine IIs, are 30-gauge. The
ones you tried out last year might have been the Ultra-Fine 33s. Must admit
that I missed the release of the Ultra-Fine 33s, but I concur that the IIs
are good value for reuse. I like 'em just fine (over and over again, even).
I bet the 33s would be great for kids or people with quite delicate skin,

Off to the gym,

IDDM 10 years; MiniMed pumper 6+ years; 'Single use? Ha!' 10 years