[IPk] Re: Extended Bolus

Thanks Lesley

I think I am pretty much uneducated when it comes to all these things about GI
etc.  I've read a lot on here about the differences wheat products etc can
make.  My diabetic education is pretty much grams of carbohydrate to Insulin
whatever the type of food.  In the back of my mind I still live in the days of
diagnosis (1975) when 10g of carb was refeered to as a "line" anyone remember
that :)  Seems like I need to learn a lot about diet etc.