RE: [IPk] Extended Bolus

Hi Julian

I think you need to speak to your pump company contact.    If you are on a
Disetronic pump, they may put you in contact with Jo Sutton, consultant
dietician.

I find that potatoes, having a high GI, need a standard bolus, or even
bolusing 20 minutes before I eat, in order to avoid a high peak.

HTH

Lesley