RE: [IPk] MDI - varying short acting amounts?

I was asked what my daily doses were at a recent eye clinic (why??).  So I
launched into a rough explanation of basal and bolus units, and watched as the
nurse tried to jot it all down...

Re: D UK, for the first time ever, I have read the voting papers and selected
candidates on their apparent attitude.