RE: [IPk] MDI - varying short acting amounts?

Hi Helen

You're not a freak, but an informed patient!  I used to do it like that too.
I had a "base" dose which I would up or down, depending on bgs, amount of
food, exercise, stress etc.  When asked about my doses, I'd give them this
base dose.  I always felt like I was being "naughty" especially as I still
couldn't get good control, and that if I was more "compliant" I'd genuinely
have the same dose every day...