Re: [IPk] MDI - varying short acting amounts?

I'm fed up of being put on the spot when asked
> about this and being made to feel I'm doing something wrong!

Have they not heard of DAFNE

I think if you were having excellent BG results they they would praise you
and say you are doing everythting right. As you are having l;ots of highs
and lows they can shift the blame onto you for trying to have a normal life