Date: Sat, 5 Apr 2003 05:01:39 -0800
From: email @ redacted
Subject: [IPk] Blood Glucose Meters

Hi everybody,

 If you have been able to read my recent e-mails you will know that my
consultant has agreed to put me on to an insulin pump. Now that the initial
euphoria has died down I have realised that I'll be testing my blood glucose
levels more often. I currently use an Accu-Chek Advantage, which I really
However, as I'm going to be testing when I'm "out and about" more, I am
wondering if I should buy another one which is more compact?

 General advice and suggections would be appreciated, as would your
recommendations. What blood glucose meters you have tried? Which do you
And, importantly, which don't you like?

Many thanks,