[IPk] Partial Success

I am about to start fighting for funding  and I too will probabley feel
selfish at times, particularly seeing first hand some of the consequences of
an underresourced system. But I am not responsible for the underfunding/
underresourcing and I don't believe that diabetics should have to put up with
second best. I think we've been put at the bottom of the pile for too long and
expected to bear ill health/ shortened life spn or severely restricted and
compromised quality of life or both. I would like to see the proportion of the
NHS budget spent on complications vs managing uncomplicated diabetes. The
actual cost of pumping/ while expensvie, is not that expensive compared to
some treatments