[IPk] Re: (IPk) (partial) Success

Hi Helen

I am waiting to see consultant re: pump therapy, appointment after much
pushing since January, for the end of this month.  The DSN has said that
funding will be the issue and like you I've been told they may consider the
consumables but I would probably have to buy the pump myself.  I'll have to
tackle that once I've got the go ahead so am waiting impatiently for my
appointment now.  I get the feeling that perhaps they feel I'm being selfish
trying to get  funding from already overstretched resources.