Re: [IPk] (Partial) Success

Thanks, John. I will if needs be. This is just what whoever I speak to, from
DSN, who is very supportive, to Consultant, to local DUK organiser says. As I
say, my appt is in May so I will find out for sure then. I certainly meet all
the criteria. But the only other pumpers in this area are one person who had
severe allergy to all MDI insulins and who the PCT only fund partly! And
another who is totally funding herself.
Thanks again. Helen